Tuesday, March 24, 2009

101 Things in 1001 Days

This is something that I started in February and I have to have completed by October 30, 2011. I had quite a bit of fun finding 101 things that I wanted/needed to do. I picked a few things that would benefit Brian, a few more that would benefit Katelynn and of course a couple for just me. I am starting to get a bit nervous. It has only been 52 days but I am falling a bit behind on some of them. An example, my number 9, "Read 101 books and every third must be non-fiction." Do you know how difficult this one is going to be? That is a book every 10 days. Do you think I can finish even one book? Katelynn doesn't quite understand that I need an hour or so a day to just sit and read. Running into this same issue with number 57, "Read the Bible." It has still been fun. (You can bet that I will find time for number 6, "Get a mani and a pedi." Really looking forward to that one. I will get to use the gift certificate that Katelynn gave me for Christmas. Such a bright little girl.)

I will keep you posted on how this is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment