Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Important Things from Last Week...

Yes, last week was Christmas. Very important date indeed, especially when you have a little angel who is having her First Christmas.



























But it was also the week where we all got to meet my little brother's new girlfriend, Miriam. She was delightful. We all got along great! She keeps him in check, which is not always easy to do and she makes him happy. (She is also a photographer and she picked up my camera on Christmas and I got some pretty cool photos because of that. Thanks, M!!)































It was also the week Aubrey turned four months old!! I can't believe how fast this has gone. I need her to be my baby for just a little bit longer.

Happy 4 Month Birthday, Aubrey Barrett!!

No comments:

Post a Comment