Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Lorax


So busy, so crazy but took Katelynn to her first movie this weekend.
She LOVED it!!
Loved getting tickets.
Loved going to the concession stand.
(My favorite, we went with a friend and her daughter and she had a coupon for free large popcorn so she offered to use it. I was paying for K's M&M's and drink when she pulled at my shirt, "And ummm, Mom, ....Don't forget the popcorn." Of course not! A first movie without popcorn! Are you crazy?!!)
We went in to find a seat and she had not noticed the screen. When we turned around to find seats closer because unbeknownst to me, it is ok to save an entire row of theatre seats, she finally saw the screen.
"WOW! I just saw the screen and it IS big!!"

She loved the movie and I loved the experience. Will be doing that again and soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment