Wednesday, January 6, 2010

May 2010 Be Our Best!!

2009 was a great year. It was full of ups and downs, but all in all, it could go down as one of my favorites. I have no idea what Brian and I did before Little Miss Katie Bug! She is the light of my life. Seeing her grow bigger and smarter this past year has been a joy. Watching her take her first steps and say her first words was amazing. Brian and I are so lucky to have this little girl in our lives. I didn't get all that much accomplished in 2009. I really need to get cracking on my 101 Things in 1001 Days. I have definitely let that slip my mind. But I am going to try to get better at that. No New Year's Resolutions this year, just a few "recommendations". How about a little less Jodi in 2010?! And I am going to try and cook a little more (Sorry, B!) and try new things. (REALLY sorry, B!) I am also going to look around at my everyday goings on and see if there are any changes that I can make to make Earth a little bit better for K's future.
So here is to everyone out there that is making New Year's Recommendations, and I hope 2010 is everything you hope it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment