Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ultrasound Says.....

Brian and Charlie will remain the only men in the house for now! I was actually surprised when they said girl. I really thought this time around was so different that is had to be a boy. But I always kept going back to a girl. We are both so excited and happy. Two precious little girls that will grow up to be best friends. I could not wish for anything more for my children. Dr. said the ultrasound was "perfect". (His word!!) Everything looks great, nothing suspicious. So he did not put us down for any more ultrasounds or tests. That was such a relief. I couldn't relax until I heard that. Now it is time to get K's new big girl room started. I am so happy K is getting the "new" room. She deserves it!
Here are the pictures from today. The first is "Tis" looking straight at you and the second is the "money shot." The third picture is her foot and the fourth is her profile. Brian and I both made the comment that she looks so much like Katelynn did at that age. Ah, sisters. =)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! I really hope Emma gets a sister too. Are you going to try to use another K name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY--another little girl! I love it--so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete