Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Big Girl Room.....

I have been spending a lot of time thinking about what I am/we are going to do for Katelynn's Big Girl Room. We don't have any more exciting appointments to look forward to or any more crazy announcements to make so now it is time to get to work. I have already purchased the bedding for Tis' room and have quite a few ideas for decorating the nursery but it is K's room that I am getting stuck on. I want her to have a cool big girl room. One that doesn't scream baby but doesn't also say "too grownup" either. I have to find a happy medium that the three of us, um FOUR of us, are happy with. B doesn't really seem to care he just wants to make sure her room is "cute." So I have been looking at bedding trying to get some inspiration and it hasn't been going all that well. But I have found some ideas and thought I would post the pictures and I know some of my friends will be more than happy to give me some honest feedback.
1. The Nantucket: I love the blues and pinks and I LOVE the canopy. (Brian, not so much) Of course, no life preserver on the wall or bucket of sand by the bed, but other than that, I think I could find some cute decor for it.


















2. The Penelope: Now this comes in the toddler bed stuff but they didn't have a picture of that. I love the pinks and greens and the birds but not sure if it is too much pink.
3. The Daisy: I love the greens and blues and I like the idea of yellow bedroom walls, something about it just seems so bright! This is probably my favorite, so far..... until the next one. =)
4. OK, now are you ready for my absolute FAVORITE!!??!! Of course, I know we cannot do this one, but how stinkin' cute is it?! I love love love the colors together. They also have orange and blue and that looks amazing. Brian said we can do this one if we want. (I love that he can humor me.) Maybe I can shelve this for an "older" room, hmmmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment