Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Future...

Sometimes I think B thinks I might just be a little bit crazy. I will voice a concern regarding the girls and he will say, "Jodi, that is like 15 years down the road!!" I know that, but I am actually thinking 15 years down the road. Daily I wonder what Katelynn will want to be when she is older, what she will accomplish. ( I know the answer to that, she will accomplish whatever she desires. She's that kind of girl!)

I wonder if she will be a fashionista......




















Maybe she will work in retail.....


















Or the medical field.....















Or a cookie taster (my personal dream job)....


















Whatever dream she decides to pursue, her daddy, sister and I will be behind her 100%!

1 comment:

  1. That is a very sweet post! You've got a pretty great girl on your hands.

    ReplyDelete