Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Aubrey's Party

I have been a bit busy lately, you know I have a 1 year old birthday party to get ready for!!

I have so many mixed emotions about my little Aubrey turning 1.
I am happy she is growing, going to be one, going to be walking soon, going to be independent just like big sister Katelynn.
But I am also a little sad that she is growing, going to be one, going to be walking soon, going to be independent just like big sister Katelynn. =)

My wonderful in-laws are helping me immensely with A's birthday party. I mean, we are having at their home and in their pool. I cannot thank them enough.

So I am working on the small things: The menu, the cake, the cupcakes, the cookies, the decorations, the goodie bags, the pictures, the...the...the..the.......

Oh well, it should be fun!!!

This little party is just going to be for family. August is a pretty busy month in the scheme of things and right now it is just too darn hot to do anything but swim!! I hope A will be able to look back on the pictures and realize that her first birthday party was a blast!!!

Well I best get going. I have my list and Hobby Lobby is waiting for my paycheck!! =)

But here is a little teaser for the par-tay....




















See you then...

No comments:

Post a Comment