Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Instagram


I love this app on my phone.

I love having a camera right there when I need it. (Let's be honest, my phone is never far from my person.)
And I love being able to follow family that is near or far away and have the opportunity to keep tabs on everyone through photos.

Here are some of my recent Instagram Pics:


She is a Bathing Beauty!


Running the Color Run with my Best Friend


Sleeping Baby


On vacation with the Hubs


Reading the "paper" outside with Pop



Ridgley!!


Shot of my computer screen. Reminiscing....


Can't be the sam baby, can it?


Katelynn loves to pose for the am era. Even Aubrey thinks it's weird.


Straightened Aubrey's hair


Kiki's drawign of Belle


First time to have Oreos and milk.
"Tastes just like ice cream."


That is one tired little girl

I found Waldo!!


Aubrey eats her chocolate in the refrigerator so it doesn't melt


Katelynn at the ice capades


Aubrey eating her $10 bucket of popcorn


Little Angels


Noah Matthew!!

If you are on Instagram you can follow me at jorae818.



No comments:

Post a Comment