Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What Have I Been Doing With My Time?

I have been asking myself this a lot, lately. Time just seems to keep slipping away from me. Thanksgiving was just here and now I look up and it's almost time for Christmas. I promised myself I would get started with all my shopping early so I could enjoy the holiday. Well, I did get a lot of shopping done, early, but then majorly slacked!! Oh well. I have been finding other ways to keep myself busy. One way is with the Clothespin Peeps. This is what I call them. My cousins and I have taken over my Grandma B's ritual of creating clothespin people for the family for Christmas. Unfortunately this year, we slacked. OK, that is a gross understatement since we will all be gathering together on Christmas Eve and they are still not done. So I started working on these little guys. They are ending up pretty cute, but nothing like we have done in the past. Next year, we start early...Like January!!

Katelynn has been a little under the weather. She had a bit of a cold but it has lasted 3 weeks so we went to see the doctor last week. She has a sinus infection. So we have started the antibiotics and all seems to be going well. She hates to have her nose wiped, but who doesn't? She received a package in the mail the other day and it was a birthday present from my Mema Bugg. She made Katelynn a beret!! It is pretty cute and K will actually wear it for a bit. Thanks Mema!! (OK, in this picture she doesn't look too thrilled, but like I said, we've been sick!)

No comments:

Post a Comment