Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sunday Morning.......

Sunday mornings are a little crazy for us, sometimes. Katelynn usually gets up, has breakfast and then watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while Brian and I finish getting ready for church. Well, this past Sunday she wasn't really interested in Mickie, just Momma. So I had to find something to keep her attention long enough so I could ready. That just happened to be my jewelry box. Brian sometimes questions my choices of distractions, but for me, if it works, go for it. I can clean it up later.
She sat on our bed and tried on jewelry and dug through receipts and other junk I keep for way too long. I had to laugh when she grabbed her cell phone and started talking away while looking over every single piece of jewelry. If only we knew what she was saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment