Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Found this is the "Drafts" section of the blog...totally forgot about these.

Funny conversations by Katelynn:

The other day at school while everyone was sitting down to eat lunch Katelynn proclaimed:
"Why don't we all get up and do the Hot Dog Dance!"
Her teacher said no.  (This was last year in MDO.)

Aubrey will jerk back suddenly if she is not "happy" so you have to be very careful with her, or she will jerk right out of your arms. She caught me off guard the other day so I said" Aubrey if you don't stop doing that you are going to break your back!" To which Katelynn replied, "Aubrey, if you break your back we are going to have to put tape on it!!"



I picked Katelynn up from "school" and I asked her if she wanted to walk to the car. She said no. Then I asked if she wanted to fly. She said "I cannot fly like a bird, yet. I am only 2!"(Obviously more than a year ago!)



No comments:

Post a Comment