Friday, July 13, 2012

Continuing with the List

I have been having problems downloading my pictures to my computer. Well, actually our laptop broke AGAIN and I cannot get my pics to download to the Mac so I had to buy a card reader. That is why I haven't posted anything lately.

But we have been working on our Summer List. Not much has been checked off because we have been so busy and when we find something we like to do, we keep doing it so that doesn't leave much time for checking things off. But we have made a bit of progress, just a bit.

We have finger painted!!

Katelynn has finger painted at school already so it was no biggee for her. But for Aubrey to be able, actually encouraged, to stick her fingers in messy, gooey, cold finger paint and then smear all paper, she was in heaven.



Their master pieces have been saved and I am thinking about sending their "art" off to a company that scans the pictures and turns them into a Book. How neat would that be for them for in the future. (And I wouldn't feel the need to hang on to EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF PAPER they give me. So it's a win-win.

We Have taken a Glow-Bath!

After the finger painting we decided to check another activity off the list by taking a glow bath!! We just turned off the lights, put a towel over the window and threw glow bracelets into the tub. They loved it. Now, the pictures are terrible but it was very hard to get the camera to work. (yes, it was the camera's fault, it had nothing to do with me or my abilities.)






We have Ding Dong Ditched a Neighbor!!


Katelynn picked Miss Tamera and Mr. Rob to DDD and she had a great time. I let our neighbors know ahead of time since they had an unfortunate TP incident on Easter morning that resulted in the flooding of their entire house. I knew they might be a little leery if we rang their doorbell and then took off. They were great sports!




After were did that Katelynn wanted to DDD the entire neighborhood. I had to inform here that only a couple boxes of Ding Dongs were purchased, but we'd put more on our shopping list later.  =)

Well, that's 3 more checks off our list and only a limited number of days left.

We best get busy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment