Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy .5 Birthday Katelynn!!


Yes, little Miss Katelynn is 6 months today. It doesn't seem like it has been 1/2 a year since this precious little girl came into our lives. She is growing like a weed and just amazes me every single day. I know I am taking a ton of pictures, I just hope they show how much she has grown and how truly beautiful my Little Bit is.

We had our 6 month Dr's appointment today. (Coincedence? Nah.) She did great. I hope I can remember these measurements correctly. (I took the papers they wrote them on to work today, to read, and I didn't have time and forgot them on my desk.) She weighs 16 lbs 8 oz (50-75 percentile) is 25" long (25-50 percentile) and her head is 17.4" (75-90 percentile). Dr. Krous called her gorgeous (ok, he called her pudgy) and said she was perfect (ok, right on track). I truly believe his comments were open to interpretation. =) I found out I need to be feeding K more solid foods, twice a day. That is going to be fun, but we'll make it work. These next three months are going to be so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment