Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My First Mother's Day


was perfect. we had our family over on Saturday night for dinner. The food was good and it was so great to have everyone together. Emily and Julie came in town and Paul and Angela were here also. Brian's mom and dad gave me a gift card to Cottonwood. I am going to add that to the gift card K gave me for Christmas and I am going to have a long day of relaxation one of these days. K sent me flowers on Wednesday and they were beautiful. My mom gave me a card from Katelynn. She recorded K babbling in it and I love it!! One of my most favorite things so far. I wish we would have gotten a picture of us together, but that didn't happen. Oh well. I think a friend of mine is going to take pictures of K for her six month birthday next week and I might see if she will get one of the two of us. I hope every mother had a great Mother's Day on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds perfect! That day at Cottonwood is going to be every mother's dream! That is if it includes champagne or a martini :)

    ReplyDelete