Monday, October 11, 2010

OU Fashion

The Girls and I were invited over to watch the OU/Texas game by some wonderful friends.
I dressed Katelynn in her camo capris, OU jersey, flip flops and her pig tails. I must admit, she looked super cute. While I was trying to find clothes for Aubrey to wear, (It's shocking to me that we do not have OU gear for a newborn. It all starts at 6 months. She had to settle for an OU Bow and OU Booties. No pics were taken, curse of the second child is already alive and well in the Bateman house, sorry Aubrey!!) K had a chance to play in my closet and change her outfit around a bit. It's a little fashion forward, as are all of Katelynn's fashion decisions. But then again, I knew, somewhere in Dallas there was a girl wearing the exact same outfit, peep-toe pumps and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment