Saturday, October 30, 2010

She Makes Me Smile

We have been receiving quite a few packages this week (which is evident by the many boxes on our living room floor). I haven't been able to sleep lately, which means I have been able to do some late night/early morning on-line shopping. Katelynn has recently become the proud owner of rain boots, new dishes and some "play" pettiskirts. Aubrey has received some new clothes and a cute headband. I used a birthday coupon and Friend and Family discount from Sephora to get some new make-up. The UPS man is our friend!! =)






I had ordered Katelynn and Aubrey pettiskirts a week or so ago for pictures we were going to be taking in November. I thought they would look just precious. Well, they were delivered today (and by the way, they are STINKIN' ADORABLE) and as soon as I unpacked them K wanted to put her's on. (Which is a good thing. It is cute in theory, but if K doesn't want to wear it, it usually won't happen.) Then she wanted to dance.....








No comments:

Post a Comment