Thursday, May 5, 2011

Nothing much

Nothing much has been going on this week so I don't really have much to blog about.
For some reason, I feel that I need some major happening to occur before I can post, or in the very least I have to have some magnificent picture that I want to show off.
Well, this week has been kinda slow.

We had some friends over for dinner on Saturday but I didn't even pull out the camera. Should have, but didn't.

Then this week I was supposed to start bootcamp, but Sunday night did not go well with the girls and sleeping so I put it off Monday morning. Then Tuesday morning, I woke up feeling like a small village had descended upon my chest and decided to lay claim to that portion of my body. I can not breathe! Now I have a wonderfully terrible cough that is so much fun to have in Spring Time!! I blame this on Mother's Day Out. The germs that Katelynn brings into our home after spending two days at school have to be in the millions!!

Yesterday after work, I thought maybe some sunshine is just what the doctor ordered. So the girls and I headed out to the front yard to wait for Brian to get home.

Nothing much happened, just Nature's beauty (and Brian's green thumb)...












Nothing much happened, just a masterpiece.....




















Nothing much happened, just a little tree climbing....






















Nothing much happened, just the best cheese EVER!!!














And I am OK with nothing much happening, especially if it is always this beautiful.
I am so very blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love that picture of A! Emma woke up sick yesterday so it must going around. I think hers is mostly allergies though. Anyway I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete