Friday, May 27, 2011

9 Months Already!!

I cannot believe that my little baby is already 9 months old!
It has gone by so fast.

We had her 9 month check up yesterday and she did very well.
She does have a double ear infection, though.
I had NO IDEA!! I feel like a bad mom. But she doesn't cry, doesn't tug at her ears, nothing.
She was happy at the Dr's office.
She even went to Dr. Krous and sat on his lap the entire time. That is huge for Aubrey!
She is definitely a Momma's Girl and doesn't usually just go to anybody.

Here are her stats:
She weighs 15 lbs 15 oz and is 26.25" tall.
She is a little bitty girl but neither Brian nor I come from "Big Stock".

She is crawling around like a champ and has been for about 2 1/2 months now.
No teeth and no hair yet, but Big Sister Katelynn didn't have any until after she was a year old.

Aubrey is saying Dadadadada and Mamamama and Bababababa.
She will clap when you say "Yay Aubrey" and loves to play peek-a-boo.

She goes to town on the baby food. Loves the puffs, and cheetos and the chicken sticks. She will try just about anything that we are eating. Well, anything that she can handle without teeth. =)

She is doing well with the sippy cup. She always tries to steal K's cup even though I have bought them their own that are completely different colors and designs to try and cut down on the fighting. I guess this is just a small bit of what I am going to have to get used to. =)
She has actually already mastered drinking from a straw. She loves it when we make our usual Saturday run to Braums for a malt. She knows exactly what is in that dark blue cup with the hot pink straw!!

Aubrey is such a joy!!
She can be so very sweet. She loves to lay her head on my shoulder and just coo herself to sleep. I love that!!
But I also know that she is going to be able to take care of herself. She is already showing signs that Katelynn is NOT going to be able to push her around.

My Little Aubrey Barrett, I want you to stay a baby just a little bit longer, but I am so excited to see the young lady you are going to become.

Happy 9 Months, Aubster!!!

An Aubrey Recap:
























































No comments:

Post a Comment