Monday, April 18, 2011

Saturday Picasso

We are so in love with this Spring weather.
Spent Saturday outside and the girls had so much fun. I cannot wait for Aubrey to be able to run around with Katelynn. It will happen soon, I know and I will be wanting her to be a little baby again.
Oh, I am never satisfied. =)

Katelynn adding the finishing touches to my elephant. Hey, it was free-handed!
















Brian and Aubrey.






















A suspenseful game of Hang Man anyone?


















I love this little Picasso!!


1 comment:

  1. I came to your blog from Kelle Hampton and just wanted to say hi :)

    Your little girls are gorgeous! And we were outside chalk drawing this weekend too :)

    Also, I have a great giveaway on my blog today if you'd like to come check it out!

    ReplyDelete