Sunday, April 5, 2009

Busy Saturday......






We had a very busy Saturday yesterday. Daddy had a basketball tournament (It's actually today, but it still made yesterday busy thinking it was yesterday....do you follow?) Katelynn and I headed with Aunt Tami to Kingfisher for a jewelry party. Aunt Amy hosted a Premiere Jewelry party and we got to hang with the family. At that party someone was there that was also having a Scentsy party down the street, so we decided we would hit that too. =) Katelynn loves to shop, so this was right up her alley. While we were at Amy's we got to be part of the Easter Egg Filling tradition. I had no idea this tradition even existed!!! Oh, the fun things I get to do now with Katelynn. I have such a great time with my family. My Aunts are AMAZING!!!!! and my cousins are like my sisters. I can't really say that I didn't have sisters growing up cause I had four of the best sisters in my cousins and since we have gotten older, we have only gotten closer. On our way home, we had to stop and see Nanaw Mickie at work (and Tami picked up a chicken and some okra). Once we got home, we meet our friends Craig and Jessica for dinner. We went to the Deep Deuce Grill in Bricktown. I had me a tastey burger.......=) Unfortunately, K didn't sleep all that well last night so Daddy let us sleep in this morning and he went on to church. Uncle Paul and Aunt Angela are supposed to be in town today and we are going to try to meet up with them for dinner. I hope we get to see them. They will not recognize baby K, she is getting so big. I hope everyone has a great week and don't forget to pray for baby Stellan. He is doing a bit better, but has been moved into a private room in the PICU becasue he has contracted the rotovirus. Keep up with the prayers, he is a sweet little baby that needs all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment