Thursday, April 2, 2009

Finding the time....


I have figured out that finding the time to do a lot of things isn't as easy as it used to be. (You moms, stop laughing.) So it is Thursday morning and Katelynn is still sleeping and I have a few minutes before I have to leave for work. Katelynn has been great. We haven't tried cereal again, but we will soon. Brian and I have been trying to take her for walks when he gets home from work. But with the Oklahoma weather, you never know when it is going to rain/snow/hail. So they tend to be quick. I have been trying to keep up with Katelynn's scrapbook. So Saturday we did her St. Patrick's Day page. (Cousins, I definitely need your help.) But at least I am trying. I moved offices yesterday. So now I am in the office we have finished building. BUT this is not the office we have built for ourselves, so I have one more move before we are in our "permanent" place. Brian is busy with work. He still goes to Tulsa every once in a while, but that is good...it means work. I best get to work. Unfortunatley we don't have internet yet, so I haveto find other ways to get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment