Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lovin' Life...


And lovin' the rice cereal (and I am lovin' my baby's baby blues!!). Katelynn is becoming a pro with the cereal feeding. She is getting more in her mouth than on her face, that is always a bonus. We have done rice cereal for the previous three days and all is going well. She has not had a reaction of any kind so Saturday....(dramatic pause)......we start with the orange veggies. Sweet Potatos, Carrots, and Sweet Potatos and Corn. Well, we won't be trying all three of these on Saturday, but we will start with one. And the winner is, whichever one daddy agrees to try first. =) I keep telling him we have to try whatever we feed K. I tried the rice cereal, wet cardboard. So it is Brian's turn for the babyfood. We will let you know how it goes. Hope everyone has a great Friday. It seemed like it took forever to get here!!

1 comment:

  1. Go Katelynn go! She looks like she loves it. I can't wait to see pictures of the orange food :) I'm trying to decide what to start with for E.

    ReplyDelete